"You don't have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream."
When you succeed in hitting or surpassing all of your financial goals, we succeed. Yes, all of the other metrics matter little if you don't succeed in achieving the financial goals we set for your family at the beginning of your financial journey.
Your success is the culmination of everything we've done together to plan your journey toward financial independence. Like the way professional golfers envision the flight of the ball prior to their swing, you have a vision of where your journey will take you, too. We’ll help you land it.
Success for you may mean:
• Getting your children through college with little or no debt.
• Enough money set aside for you to quit working and officially retire age 60.
• A second home with a beach for a front yard where you, your kids, and grandkids can build more memories.
• A resilient portfolio that's endured and thrived during the stock market tides over 50 years.
• A rock solid defensive plan for your family after you're gone.
• Robust health insurance and benefits that cover you and your loved ones in case the unthinkable happens.
• A generous charitable giving program set up to fund the causes you care about, even after you retire.
What's your picture of success?
The "picture" of success is, indeed, different for everyone. And that's why there aren't any one-size-fits-all templates for planning your journey to financial independence. For you, that might mean renting a house on an idyllic island for two weeks every year, but for someone else it could mean buying that second home if it made financial sense.
Your personal journey begins with your Places of Most Potential plan. Through the plan we'll sculpt your perfect future and create your picture of success.
Are You Ready to Get Started?